LET'S DO SOME DATA WORK.
Welcome to Just into Data, a place for data science made simpleR!
Enjoy data science articles on various topics such as Machine Learning, AI, Statistical Modeling, Python Programming.
How to Download and Install SQL Server and Sample Database: Step-by-Step
Start Learning SQL by setting up a Professional Environment
This is a complete tutorial to download and install a FREE SQL server environment, which is the best way to learn SQL.
Following this guide, you can:
– get your FAQs of SQL answered.
– download and setup Microsoft SQL Server, one of the most popular relational databases on Windows OS.
– install sample database AdventureWorks for practice with real professional simulation.
Whether you want to land those data science jobs successfully or just see how SQL is, setup the SQL environment and start learning!
How to GroupBy with Python Pandas Like a Boss
Best Guide to master Pandas GroupBy with Examples for Data Science
In this tutorial, we are showing how to GroupBy with a foundation Python library, Pandas.
We can’t do data science/machine learning without Group by in Python. It is an essential operation on datasets (DataFrame) when doing data manipulation or analysis.
In this complete guide, you’ll learn :
– What is a Pandas GroupBy (object).
– How to create summary statistics for groups with aggregation functions.
– How to create like-indexed objects of statistics for groups with the transformation method.
– How to use the flexible yet less efficient apply function.
– How to use custom functions for multiple columns.
If you want to master this important technique with hands-on examples, don’t miss this guide.
How to Visualize a Decision Tree in 3 Steps with Python (2020)
An example with Scikit-Learn in Python
Decision trees are a very popular machine learning model. The beauty of it comes from its easy-to-understand visualization and fast deployment into production.
Check out this tutorial for a 3 step procedure for visualizing a decision tree in Python.
How to apply Unsupervised Anomaly Detection on bank transactions
A use case of Unsupervised Learning with Python, step-by-step
In this tutorial, we’ll show how to detect outliers or anomalies on unlabeled bank transactions with Python.
– How to identify rare events in an unlabeled dataset using machine learning algorithms: isolation forest (clustering).
– How to visualize the anomaly detection results.
– How to fight crime with anti-money laundering (AML) or fraud analytics in banks
Use case and tip from people with industry experience
How to use Python Seaborn for Exploratory Data Analysis
Explore an example dataset by Histogram, Heatmap, Scatter plot, Barplot, etc
This is a tutorial of using the seaborn library in Python for Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA).
In this guide, you’ll discover (with examples):
– How to use the seaborn Python package to produce useful and beautiful visualizations, including histograms, bar plots, scatter plots, boxplots, and heatmaps.
– How to explore univariate, multivariate numerical and categorical variables with different plots.
– How to discover the relationships among multiple variables.
– Lots more.
How to Learn Data Science Online: ALL You Need to Know
Python, SQL, Machine Learning, Portfolios plus other Online resources
This is a complete roadmap/curriculum of getting into data science with online resources.
Whether you want to learn for free or more efficiently, this guide will walk you through the step-by-step process that’ll put you on the right path. We’ll talk about skills, online courses, books, and other resources.
– the basics of data science (Python, SQL, Machine Learning/Statistics) and How to learn them.
– Why and How to build a data science portfolio.
– other tips/resources to dive into the world of data science.
Start your data science journey today!