LET'S DO SOME DATA WORK.
Welcome to Just into Data, a place for data science made simpleR!
Enjoy data science articles on various topics such as Machine Learning, AI, Statistical Modeling, Python Programming.
Hyperparameter Tuning with Python: Complete Step-by-Step Guide
Why and How to use with an example of XGBoost
This is a practical guide to Hyperparameter Tuning in Python.
To improve your model’s performance, learn:
– why you should use this machine learning technique.
– how to use it with XGBoost step-by-step with Python.
What is the Coronavirus Death Rate with Hyperparameter Tuning
Examine the death rate and time to death/recovery distribution with Python
We examine the death rate and time to death/recovery distribution of coronavirus with Python.
You’ll see the step-by-step procedures of how to find the parameters of a model that is best fitting the COVID-19 data.
If you want:
– more insights about coronavirus
– or to see an example of hyperparameter tuning/optimization in Python
take a look!
How to Install/Setup Python and Prep for Data Science NOW
Step-by-Step process to be ready for Data Science, Machine Learning, Deep Learning
We’ll walk you through the step-by-step process to set up the Python environment.
– How to install Python with Anaconda distribution.
– How to use Python through tools such as Jupyter Notebook.
– What are the Python packages that help with the end-to-end process (from analyzing data to deploying models).
How to Get MORE YouTube Views with Machine Learning techniques
Step-by-Step process on Popular Fitness Channel in Python
In this post, we apply machine learning algorithms on YouTube data, to make recommendation on content creation strategies. We will include the end-to-end process of:
– Scraping the YouTube data
– Using NLP on the video titles
– Feature engineering
– Building predictive decision trees
– And more
All in Python.
How to use NLP in Python: a Practical Step-by-Step Example
To find out the In-Demand Skills for Data Scientists with NLTK
In this article, we present a step-by-step NLP application on Indeed job postings.
If you want to see a practical example using Natural Language Toolkit (NLTK) package with Python code, this post is for you.
How to Improve Sports Betting Odds — Step by Step Guide in Python
The data science strategy I used to make $20,000 betting on sports.
Sports betting could be more than using your gut feeling. You could have better odds by adding proper data analysis and predictive modeling.
This guide will show you the step by step algorithm to sports bet smarter using Python and also more tips about it.