This is a tutorial with a practical example to create Python interactive dashboards.
Learn how to develop web apps with plotly Dash quickly.
Data Science Application
This category includes data science applications.
In this tutorial, we’ll show how to detect outliers or anomalies on unlabeled bank transactions with Python.
– How to identify rare events in an unlabeled dataset using machine learning algorithms: isolation forest (clustering).
– How to visualize the anomaly detection results.
– How to fight crime with anti-money laundering (AML) or fraud analytics in banks
Use case and tip from people with industry experience
In this tutorial, we build a deep learning neural network model to classify the sentiment of Yelp reviews.
Following the step-by-step procedures in Python, you’ll see a real life example and learn:
– How to prepare review text data for sentiment analysis, including NLP techniques.
– How to tune the hyperparameters for the machine learning models.
– How to predict sentiment by building an LSTM model in Tensorflow Keras.
– How to evaluate model performance.
– How sample sizes impact the results compared to a pre-trained tool.