DATA SCIENCE IS FOR EVERYONE.
Welcome to Just into Data! We make data science simpleR for you!
Join us to enhance your data science skills through hands-on tutorials and applications.
Just into Data is a data science blog for anyone who's into data.
Hi there! Greetings from Lianne and Justin.
Welcome to Just into Data.
If you are into data, this is the right place to be. We believe that data science should be for everyone. We started this blog to share this interest with you.
Regularly, we post articles on various topics such as machine learning, Python, and modeling.
In this blog, you can find basic data science tutorials such as:
- Data Cleaning in Python: the Ultimate Guide (2020)
- How to Visualize a Decision Tree in 5 Steps
- How to use Python Seaborn for Exploratory Data Analysis
- 3 Steps to Forecast Time Series: LSTM with TensorFlow Keras
You can also find examples of data science applications such as:
- How to use NLP in Python: a Practical Step-by-Step Example
- How to Improve Sports Betting Odds — Step by Step Guide in Python
- How to Get MORE YouTube Views with Machine Learning techniques
You may also check out our FAQ page.
We’ll help you to be awesome at data science, join us by signing up for the newsletter today!
Who are we?
Justin: an experienced data scientist in many different fields, such as marketing, anti-money laundering, and big data technologies. He also has a bachelor’s degree in computer engineering and a master’s degree in statistics.
Lianne: an experienced statistician has worked in the central bank as well as commercial banks, where she monitored major financial institutions and conducted fraud analysis. She has both a bachelor’s and a master’s degree in statistics.
Our "mini" helper
Mini is a Pembroke Welsh Corgi. She’s naturally talented at supervising and comforting people. The go-to “person” when Lianne and Justin are stressed out at setting up the blog, or anything else! She’s been beside Justin and Lianne for the entire journey.